Thursday, January 29, 2009

happy OX year..3rd day


and today..hehe..supposed to woke up at 7am..bt i cant even wake up..coz i'm tired..haha..my mom woke us up at 9am...and i'm very rushed..coz my cousin hse hv "lion dance" around 10am..so i dressed up myself as fast as i can and straight went to my cousin hse..bt whn we reached there..we r the 1st reached there..and the "lion dance" was late..wth??!!Nvm..its ok..hehe..after "lion dance"..and we started gambling again..and i noe tat i cant gamble this year..so i kept take care of my cousin's baby..its so damn cute!!!!!!!!haha..had dinner at my cousin's hse..thn my cousin decided went out for yc..bt i din drive my car..coz i was followed my mom..so i borrowed my cousin's car..babe teing,nikey,me and my lil sis...4 of us went out for yc at steven's corner which is located at setapak..and my mom called me suddenly..she asked me whether gt bring out hse key anot..i said no..and she said she wanted to went to genting wit my cousin..thn she asked me drived her car backed to home after yc..she leaved her car keys at my cousin's hse...thn i said ok..=)..erm..we sheesha at steven's..this was my 1st time for sheesha..i'm nt a smoker..and i hate it...bt sheesha is stil ok for me..coz i like the smell..we choosed the grape flavor...ohh...i damn like it...muahaha..off to home my cousin home at 11pm..collected my car and off to my home aftertat..=)..and i'm stil waiting for my mom now..coz i hv to open the gate for her..Lolz..

pictures time..=)

on the way goin to my cousin's hse..




me and my babe teing..


u noe tat i heart u so much..

muacks..

and here..many lengzai..=='''

lion dance..Lolz

damn cute..


=D



me and my pui yee..=)




<3

me and yoong..=)



wat happened to your eyes??lolz..



me and pui yee again..=)


Lolz..she like me carry her like this..XD

i love u my babe rene..



and i'm busying for take care if this cute baby..=)

=)))))))))))))))

CANDID by babe teing..look at the bag..its belongs to my cousin..its a real LV bag..Lolz

SHEESHA!!!!!!!!

Laugh-Out-Loud!!!!!==


















p.s:i'm very happy today..dunno y..juz love 2 of my cousin so much...
p.p.s:i hope i can do it..=)
p.p.p.s:i love sheesha..Lolz
p.p.p.p.s:meet u all tomoro..muaks...

No comments: