Monday, January 26, 2009

my babes


21/1/09..
stayed at home for whole day,bt thn i asked my fren siew huei out for yc...and she free oso..so we went to Circle for our yc session..its a restaurant and pub..=)..its new and its juz near by my hse here..so we juz went for try it..=)..and we really don hv a good mood..and we ordered beer..i drink 2 bottle..i gt abit fainted...coz i drink so fast..Lolz..bt i'm stil ok...nt drunk at all..juz fainted..=)

this is wat i drink..=)

22/1/09..
-went out wit my babe khai ping..coz she decided to sing-k..and of coz she noe wat happened to me..so...i juz love her so much..coz she care alot of me...she noe how was my feelings..
-went to fetched her around 11am..
-and it was jam whn we on the way goin to t.s...fainted!!==
-we met our babe anna at her working place once we reached t.s..anna..see how much we love u..Lolz..
-and we headed to neway and started our sing-k session...
-started at 1pm...and the staff told us tat can sing til 7pm...==
-of coz we nt sing til 7pm...coz my hse nt at kl...and u noe kl is always JAM!!!!!
-anna came and chit-chatted awhile whn we during our sing-k session...
-and of coz we camwhored abit..=D
-so we sing til 5pm and went to find my babe anna again...
-bought bubble tea be4 leave..
-send my babe khai ping backed around 6...
-reached home at 8pm...Lolz..damn jam!!!

i'm lazy..Lolz..so pictures here...


my sis..==


my babe anna..=)



i look like wan to eat the mic...==


my babe khai ping...=)









HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!=D
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!








p.s:i love u both vry much...muacks...
p.p.s:miss u..=(

No comments: