Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas..



tues..23/12/08
-went to fetched ashley at ikea around 12pm i think..
-went to 1u aftertat..
-bought some stuff tat i needed to bring it to china..
-damn rushing..==
-off to home around 5..
-after having dinner..me and ashley went to hartamas and bought the bubble tea..
-we went to the curve after hartamas..
-walking around there..and we had a drink session at there..
-chit-chatted for non stop wit ashley..
-off to home around 11pm..
-packed my luggage..










stay tunes..
xoxo..




MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE..=)















p.s:bodoh..we bought the shawl...damn nice!!!!!!and the bubble tea is so damn nice man!!!!!!!wahaha..finally we got it at the curve..and don miss me yea..and i noe u wil...=)
p.s:ohh yea..i'm nt gonna to sleep today..coz i need to reach at klia be4 7.30am..so i need to prepare everything now...now is oready 3.30am..i need to get ready for myself..so u all don miss me yea..muahaha...i noe u all sure wil miss me 99!!!XD..wil be post whn i'm back on 3rd of jan 09'..bye..=)

No comments: