Tuesday, December 23, 2008

EMO

juz stayed at home for whole afternoon..and ya..i'm damn emo for the whole day...feel wanna cry..really...haiz..no mood at all...keep on called my frens and chit-chatted..and my sis keeping telling some jokes to make me laugh..bt i din laugh..juz smile whn there's a really funny jokes..if nt i really wil crazy...no one wil noe how was my feelings..its really pain..='(..keeping force myself to sleep in the afternoon..i repeated it again and again...bt i cant even sleep!!!!!!!!HATE!!!!!ohh yea..we went to KLIA juz now..fetched my sis back..we juz used half an hour from my hse to KLIA...fast??lolz..my sis bought me some stuff...oohh..its very nice man!!!!i like it so much...thx so much to her...wahahah...muacks...nth to talk dy...very emo!!!!!!no mood at all!!!!!!tat's all for my post..


ciaoz..
p.s:i wanna talk to u..i cant be stupid dy...really...=(

No comments: