Wednesday, December 10, 2008

annoying.


had a random party yest nite..=.=..erm..its stil okay for me..lolz..met up wit some of my cousin..its been an age din meet up wit them..so we do chit chatted at there..=)..my dad bought pizza hut and kfc for our dinner..and some soft drinks..
pizza..
hawaiian chicken..=)
pictures tat i took yest..=)

i'm become fatter and fatter nowdays..='(

nth much to talk about yest..juz chit chatted wit my cousin at there..and we off to home at 12am..i online once i reached home..ha!!oohhh yea..my cousin overnite at my hse til this sat..=)..online til 3am something thn off to bed..
.............................................................................
and i woke up at 12pm something today..my mom woke me up..supposed to wake up at 9.30am..bt i cant even wake up..lolz..hell tired...so it was late...coz we need to accompany my mom went to 1u..so dressed up myself asap..and we headed to 1u at 1something..had our lunch at dragon-i once we reached..coz my mom was so hungry tat time..i juz ordered 1 mango sai mai lou for myself..coz i'm nt hungry at all..lolz..even my lil sis and my cousin too...coz we had our brunch be4 we went out..they 2 juz ordered ice lemon tea..ha!!
mango sai mai lou..yummy(:
after we ate..and we walked to zara..my mom decided to bought some tops..coz she's goin to macau tomoro...but she cant found the top tat she want..my sis gt 1 top at there again..=.='''...aftertat we shop around the parkson...my mom bought her stuff at there...and i asked her go to la senza..coz i wan to buy bra at there..lolz..their bra is so nice man!!!i gt 2 bra from there...quite expensive actually..haha!!and we went and bought some donuts as our breakfast for tomoro at big apple..and we off to home around 4pm i think...and i drove to starbucks there's around my hse area here once i reached home..coz i juz miss their chocolate cream chip so much..haha!!and i started felt sleepy at 10pm..always the same..i always felt sleepy at 10pm..dunno y...so i took a nap while watching drama wit my mom..haha...and my mom woke me up whn they finished watched..lolz..and i'm here online now!!!i'm vry happy coz i gt it at la senza..muahahahaha!!!nth much to talk dy..stop here..ciaoz..






xoxo..

















p/s:u gave me a surprised yest..its really a big surprised for me..=.='''..bt u nt yet make a dicision til now..i'm afraid of it..anyway..love u..muacks..

No comments: