Saturday, February 7, 2009

u r so cruel to me..



miss the time u said i love you??do i?

miss the time u cal me dear??do i?

miss the time whn u hold my hands??do i?

miss the time whn we watched movie together??do i?

miss the time whn we sms for non stop??do i?

miss the time whn we travel together??do i?

miss the time whn we on the phone at midnite??do i?

miss the time u cal me laopo??do i?

miss the time whn i always go to your hse??do i?

miss the time whn u come to find me after work??do i?

miss the time whn u sleep on my bed??do i?

miss the time whn u sang to me??do i?

miss the time whn we juz chit-chatted inside the car??do i?

miss the time whn i met wit your family??do i?

miss the time whn u feed me ate ice-cream??do i?

miss the time whn we sleep together??do i?

miss the time whn we yc everynite??do i?

miss the time whn u promised me??do i?

miss your smell??do i?

miss your hug??do i?

miss your kiss??do i?

i miss u??do i?

i love u??do i?

and many many many things tat u did it for me or even infront of me..



miss your everything..y?can i reverse the time back??i wish i can..and i wish i could stop the time...








p.s:i stil miss your everything..bt..do you?

No comments: