Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the last day of cny ==




i'm very late i noe..now only post the last day of cny..Lolz..anyway..i went to Dong Can Si wit all of my relatives..my aunt rent bus for all of us..hehe..and its damn hot tat day..hot like shit..Lolz..anyway we al had fun at there..off to home around 2am..=)















nikey..don keep played la..ish..XD


me and nikey..


likey..(:



baby casper tat we heart always..=)


look weird...=='''








me and rene girl..muacks..








all of them busy watching movie..bt me..busy taking pic..Lolz




keat..=)


keat and ryan..haha..funny
LOL!!!!!can look wat's inside my bag?

agnes and rene..









hoon..me..nikey..

fat fat fat!!!!!!!





i like this..so cute..i think i should follow the pose..haha


nikey...u can anot??muahaha


and..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets see..

muahaha..
its so damn cute man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha!!!


me and pui yee..=)







again..=='''

me and my babe teing..





me and nikey..
me and jessie..

cotton candy..=)


nt nice to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice?





Lolz


can your spot the moon??it was damn round tat day..=)


nemo nemo..hehe

wit jessie..
pui yee..me and jessie

make a wish...

2


3..hope my wish wil come true...=)














the next day..goin out yc wit my fren siew huei again..we had dinner together tat day..off to home around 2am..coz we had black label at her hse..coz we 2 r moody tat day..so we planned to had some alcohol drinks..=)























p.s:hope everything wil goin smooth tomoro..
p.p.s:i wish we wil happy everyday..=)

No comments: