Sunday, December 6, 2009

simple day out ♥



14/11/09..sat..
went to sunway pyramid wit my babE and babY =P
we jz went there to had our brunch..
we went to sakae sushi..
nth much to talk..
pictures here..=)




i jz like this pic very much.. ♥♥♥


this is wat i ate..
dunno wat it cal..==
haha..in chinese is cal "man yu" rice..LOL

girls favourite. =P

and here wit my love.





and the next day..15/11/09..sunday..
went to tropicana shopping mall wit phinn and my baby kiat..
we watched 2012 tat day..
awesome..=)








we tried the sequence mode..LOL!!


wit my babe phinn









i likey.. =)


huey.. =)




nt ready yet..LOL





i likey..

FAT!!!!




we non stop snapping everywhere..LOL!!!




the funniest!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



went to dapao BBQ chicken at qiant for my sis be4 went out

snapped again while waiting..haha






u try to snap me?

and i try to snap u too..=)


spot my ugly face..LOL!!!!!!


ciaoz..




p.s: im very sorry for jz nw baby..i felt guilty about it..really sorry ='(
p.p.s: 1 more day to go..wwowoohhhoooo~!!!

No comments: