Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 1st month-sary ♥♥




sorry for the super late post again..
this is a post tat special to my baby weikiat
28/11/09..saturday..
our 1st month-sary..



we celebrated it at bangsar shopping centre..


look...damn nice right?





we celebrated at monte's restaurant..
damn nice...



my love..♥




hohoho..




HE..

ME..







went to 1u aftertat..
watched twilight..awesome..






this is our 1st picture..=)




baby, u had changed my mind.
i feel the love becoz of you.
i always joke joke my past to you,
and i noe u wil jealous,
bt its really a joke.
u noe i really love u so much.
we never argue once oso til now.
its really good for us. ♥♥
u wil try to give me for wat i wan.
really appreciated it.
and wat i need u to do whn im in taiwan,
u really did it for me.
really thx alot. and u did it very nice. =)
really thanks for everything baby.
i wil never leave you.



HAPPY 1ST MONTH-SARY!!!!♥♥♥♥








p.s:hope wat the aunty said is nt true..=)

No comments: