Monday, April 27, 2009

outdoor




hmm...i noe my title is damn weird...=='''...y i name it as outdoor??becoz it was my 1st time went out after my operation..whr i went at friday??tel u..its jz a pasar malam..=='''...bt im very happy jz becoz of "i can go out dy"...Lolz..becoz im super duper hyper bored..fat mou soon if stil stayed at home..okay,went to my cousin hse at 1st...and went to pasar malam aftertat..i walked 3 rounds..u noe y??the 1st round is i went there wit my maid..we bought something for our dinner..and dabao for my mom of coz...and walked backed to my cousin hse and ate..after ate..went for 2nd round,wit my maid oso..bt this time i asked my cousin acc me..if nt i wil be very bored..becoz my maid wan to bought some clothes and bring back to her country..so whn she choosing those clothes..me and my cousin kept chit-chatted for non stop...muahaha...3th round is wit my another cousin and my sis as well...jz walked for fun..becoz i gt nothing to do..so y not??i noe i'm crazy..mayb stayed at home too long dy..so whn the time i can go out..i was damn hyper...Lolz..nothing much to talked about..so here's the pictures tat i took be4 went to p.m...and pls dont blame me..becoz all without makeup..=)




i dunno wat happen to my hand..==




and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ttaaaaddaaaaa...my ugly pic...show u all here..LOL!!!!


ohhh yea...my fren all went to lang tengah yest nite..i'm sorry i cant join u all...hw i wish i can join...sad..nvm..jz forget it...hope u all enjoy your trip without me yea...i wil waiting for your nice pic..=)





p.s:i noe i can do it..=)

No comments: