Thursday, April 2, 2009

Japanese Cuisine


27/3/09..fri..i went to had dinner wit my mom and her fren..Lolz..coz my mom treated all of us..haha..its a japanese cuisine which cal XENRI..i love it very much..damn delicious..=)...i ordered a set of seafood..i dunno wat's the set called dy..hehe..and thy hv a sesame ice-cream..its imported from japan...its nice..bt i forgot to take the pic for sesame ice-cream..haha..nth to talked about tat day..so pictures time..=)





an appetizer be4 our meal..=)..its something like mash potato..nice~!!



the set i ordered..i was so damn fulled after ate..Lolz..bt nice...=)


salmon fish,prawns and etc...

steamed egg..




peach ice-cream..=)

green tea ice-cream...



28/3/09..sat..went to had dinner at bangkok wasabe..its a thai cuisine..i jz love thier tomyam soup very much..muahaha...nt to forget..28/3/09..wats the special day???its earth hour..ohh yea..i off all the lights even the outside 1 be4 i went out..hehe...bt the restaurant tat we went..thy din off their lights..if thy off the lights..i think it wil be a candle lights dinner..haha...anyway..had dinner wit my relatives..guess wat??my mom treated all of us again..haha..after our dinner..all of them came my hse and chit-chatted..playing wit my cousin baby..online..had wine..and etc...huei called me and asked me yc aftertat..bt thn...she cancelled by the time...Lolz...my nephew and my niece overnite at my hse..and the next day which is sun..i brought the little kids,my sis and my maid had our lunch at ikano..shopped around the curve..thn went back to my grandma hse..off to home around 9 i think..pictures took be4 went to the thai restaurant..








1/4/09..wed..april's fool..haha...got prank by 1 of my cousin..Lolz..send huei to her skol around 8am..coz i need her to acc me to go s.w after her class...so i send her to skol in the early morning...haha...backed home after send her..i online once i reached home..and watching to my favourite drama..100% senorita..it was nice...i watched again even i watched it be4...haha..coz i was damn bored and nth to do...i went to fetched huei at 4...thn we went to s.w aftertat..supposed to buy bikini..bt nt nice at all...so i think i need to buy it at the curve..dduuhhh!!i juz bought jolin's new album at s.w...we went to pasar malam after s.w...bought some cute short pants from there..haha..bt those short pants is jz for pyjamas...=)..went backed home and took my laptop for my yc session after pm..haha..off to home 10 something..pictures here...














p.s:i have to stop to miss u...its over...

No comments: