Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Australia's Trip Day 5 ♥

Day 5
the last day in Melbourne :)
don feel to come back actually.
bt no choice la. HAHA!!

ohh yea, went to had a drinking session wit siew huei on the 4th day..
we do chit-chatted our secret to each others ♥
even tho jz awhile. bt we are very happy. weeeeee :D
 i want to say thanks so muchhh yea !!!
coz she helped me to surprised my sis.
you ! :)

pictures here :)
jz woke up :)
wearing 3 pieces. 
pale pale pale :(

China Town in Melbourne :)
Shopping mall :)
tats fake grass :)
looks real right? HAHA
took some pic while waiting for my sister :)

went to had our brunch at japanese restaurant :)
super niceeeee 
its super duper niceeeee !!!

walked around aftertat.
sis brought us to see those nice building :)
us wit our dad 
wanna rent? HAHA
oopssss !
my sis made me smiled -________-

and here,

city tram,
this is special for tourist :)
bring u go around the melbourne.




went to ermm, forgot wats the name d -____-
its mall, HAHA !
met up wit my sis's bf thn we had dinner together,
by the way, we waited for the time to 6.00pm.
becoz something special wit the clock :)
wit music somemore :)

we had nando's as our dinner, 
becoz we gt no idea wat to eat -______-

backed to hotel to packed our luggage be4 leave.
camwhored as well wit my sis and her bf inside the hotel :)
pictures here :)

and nw we did those funny face :D
1 
10 
11 
 The last, YEAHHH !!
12 

and we went down to the lobby and waited for the taxi :)
took 1 again wit my dad :)

and there, the taxi came
super sad coz gonna say bye to my sis :'(
and yeah, me and my younger sis cried inside the van ! :(

took some pic outside the airport after check-in,
becoz me and my sis wanted to feel the cold weather be4 we leave.
HAHAHAHAHHA !


tats all for my Australia's trip,
Bye Melbourne :)
super hot once i reached Malaysia -______-

ciaoz !

No comments: