Sunday, March 14, 2010

S.H.E Concert ♥

6/3/2010
went to midvalley wit my baby
we went there jz survey for the blackberry phone :)
coz got Digi Roadshow there
thy promo for the blackberry
once we reached there and we straight survey for the phone
and its quite cheap !
and both of us are in love wit the blackberry
coz baby's phone oso used damn long time d
is time to change. haha !
bt me? i bought is becoz i love the phone and coz i strike number.
HAHA !  
bt i damn sam tong wan actually ! coz my money all gone ! HAHA !
bt nevermind, coz im in love wit my blackberry nw

and we took a couple num for ourself. HAHA !
couple phone,couple num. sweet right? ngek ngek !

after we bought it thn we went to bukit jalil for the S.H.E concert :)
we dunno hw to go..bt luckily i gt GPS !
HAHA ! usefull !!! :)



nothing much to talked.
dint managed to take pic during the concert
coz i dint bring my camera and im enjoying the concert ! HAHA !

so let the pictures do the talking :)












BYE ! LOL!!

snapped a pic wit baby be4 goin out 

tats all
ciaoz !





actually, i dint tot of tat i can attended to their concert this year
bt my baby gave me a surprised.
the S.H.E ticket is the gift for our 4monthsary from my baby :)
althought the ticket is nt the most front wan.
bt as long as we can see, can listen then can d..
 i noe u are trying your best to give everything to me.
i really appreciated alot !
i really love u so much !
mwahs ♥♥

No comments: