Thursday, March 4, 2010

the 4th day of CNY ♥

the 4th day of cny
woke up in the early morning..
coz my lil sis wanted to had breakfast at ikea..
so me, baby and my sis went there :)
after our breakfast thn we went to my cousin's hse
becoz had lion dance at their place :)
and of coz took angpow again !! XD
my baby got lots of angpow oso. ngek !
the super RED lion dance !
HUAT arrrrr =PP
me and my pretty cousin, pui yee !
we started camwhored after the lion dance :D
we all gambling aftertat !
gambling non stop for the whole day -.-
bt i got to worked tat day.. SIEN !
bt jz worked for few hours la XD
and baby teman me worked somemore. hw sweet?
after worked backed to my cousin's house again..
had our dinner there and chatted wit all my cousin :)
i stil rmb my baby nt feeling well after dinner. HAHA !
off to home 12 something =)


wit my love !
took at ikea :)



tats all !
xoxo




thx for the birdnest baby !

No comments: