Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2nd&3rd day of CNY ♥

the 2nd day of cny,
went to my mom's side grandma hse.
and of coz take angpow again ! XD
and im wit makeup tat day..
coz normally i jz makeup for my eyes -.-
coz im lazy sometimes :(
i miss you :)
be4 went to my grandma's hse,
we had brunch wit dad's side relatives :)
while on the way
wit my lil sis :)
and my fat face again -.-
the super sweet cupcake -.-

and my baby kiat backed from his kampung tat day..
he backed early jz becoz of me.. hw sweet? :)
i fetched him from ktm..
thn came to my grandma's hse and collect angpow..
the next fewdays he jz followed me go here and there and collect angpow !
XD


.......................................................................................................................

the 3rd day of CNY !

i got to work tat day -.-
becoz my dad's office not enough ppl.
so i ganti =.=
but be4 work, went to 1u wit my baby.
we saw lion dance at gsc :)
we had our brunch at delicious too..
and something happened XD
bt cnt tel here la =P
spaghetti ! NICE !
im wearing super simple tat day.
coz working ma -.-


tats all
wil try my best to post asap :)
ciaoz :)

No comments: