Friday, October 16, 2009

EL HABANERO♥




10/10/09...saturday..

supposed to attend for my cousin 2nd birthday party..
bt ended up i attended for 1 of my secondary fren 21st birthday party wit phinn and geok lan..
bt we reached there jz half an hour i think...thn ciaoz..
coz me and phinn got to rushed for 2nd round...
tats club wit my dear stephanie..=)
yess...we are always ON whn we heard about CLUB!!!!!!hahahahha

fetched my maid and her fren to my mom office..


while waiting for geok lan fetch me from my grandma's hse..=)
my cute fatty cousin..



LOL!!!!!!!!!!!


geok lan send me and phinn to my grandma's hse aftertat..
once we reached..and stephanie jz reached oso...the timing was jz so NICE!!hahah

4 of us...




ohh yea...we went to El Habanero which is at capsquare..
i bet your never heard about it..
nvm...coz its stil new..nt bad tho..=)

4 girls...huey,phinn,stephanie and christine..=D


this is wat we got..the free drinks..
its super duper "yakssss"!!!
nt nice at all...after u drink...u wil feel your stomach is HOT!!!


and yeah..we tried..=D


my dear phinn..=)


myself


me and christine..


me and Gzai..


kit..=)



and the guys ordered these..

taaaddaahhhhhhhh~~~!!!!



thy ordered 80 cups...OMG!!!!!!!!!!
bt stil we finished it..=D
is tat nice?
my answer is..no comment..LOL!!!!


and this..


christine..=D

guess which 1 is me..hahaha





the sweet couple...rainsom and stephanie..


LOL!!!!!!!



me and my dear phinn


my dear stephanie..





stephanie

phinn

and me myself..hahaha


a sweet kiss for u..

muacks..



wit my dear



owwhhh...sweet sweet..haha











the gang..=D
where's my dear stephanie??
she's inside the toilet...cant stand for the alcohol..
we camwhored while waiting for her...=D





ciaoz around 2am..
and i drived backed to pj myself...haha
phinn overnite at my hse..i jz like u to come to my hse...dunno y..=D

camwhored inside the car while waiting for the guys..
this is our 3rd round...yamcha..haha







ciaoz..



more pictures wil uploaded at fb..=)






p.s:sry for we ciaoz earlier..hope u wil like the present..may all your wishes come true..=)

No comments: