Monday, October 5, 2009

another 1st birthday party♥


yea..another birthday party again...
wonder y so many baby birthday party around me these fewdays..LOL!!!
well..i dunno 1 of them at the birthday party..
thy are my neighbour..bt i dunno them..haha
bt thy invited us..coz my parents noe them..bt me not!!=D
jz followed from the parents..
guess wat??my sis worst than me..she dowan to go at all..
she rather fried the rice and eat herself..LOL!!!funny shit!!!

pictures here =)

=D


special right?
it seems like a wedding cake..hahahaha
like it^^


guess wat...after ate thn i ciaoz..stayed there nt even half an hour..
coz me and my sis wanted to go to pasar malam instead of this..sshhhh...XD


camwhored be4 went to the birthday party..=)


the last..fat face..duhh

after ate,me and my sis went to pasar malam..haha
bt my parents and the maid stil there enjoying their dinner...LOL!!


dunno y im getting lazy to makeup nowadays..duhh
bt good oso i think..coz my skin can get a rest for it..=D





p.s:hope u are alright..=)

No comments: