Saturday, January 2, 2010

♥Taiwan Trip♥ 6th day



it was last day in taiwan..=(
and it was our free day..so we decided to shop like non body business.. :)
something happened. made me and my elder sis damn pissed off!!
coz 2 of us cant even find my dad and my cousin them..lost!! LOL!!
so left me and my sis..we shop ourself..=)


this is their MRT!!! damn easy and convenient!! likey. :D



went to Miramar shopping mall at 1st..


inside MRT!!

my sis..

pei you and me.. im nt ready yet.==




wit peiyi..


wit pei you..




here we reached? NICE???







went to had our lunch once we reached..

wats this??
u jz take this to your table and wait once u ordered the food..
it wil rang whn the food is ready. good right?

redbean wit small tong yuen. :) NICE!!


sesame tong yuen. NICE!!!!!!


felisya had this..


mine!!


elder sis had this..






after lunch..thn we started shop around..
and me and my sis bought AGNES B. bag..wwooohooo~!!!!!
damn happy seriously...
too bad malaysia don hv this brand..=(

Agnes B lollipop..hahaha



Levis..all jolin's pics inside..LOL




went to "wu fen pu" aftertat..
bought something there..damn crowded..
but the stuff there damn cheap seriously..=)

MRT..





off to SOGO shopping mall aftertat..
their Sogo ada new wing and old wing oso..
damn nice to shop..
we bought shampoo there..coz they gt 1 shampoo damn nice to use..=)
and we kept find stuff to buy for my sis..coz she dint buy anything..
kesian right?? bt luckily we found at last...=)



bought shu eumura product there oso..cheaper than here..=)





DAMN CUTE RIGHT?????????




ANTI SMOKING!! =)














met wit my sis fren aftertat..
thy are from taiwan..thy brought us to this restaurant..
DAMN NICE!!!







the vege. =)


this is sesame..u have to use the wood there to make it. LOL!!


become like this..haha!!






this is wat i ordered..=)

had dessert aftertat..



my sis wit her frens..
took photo be4 we ciaoz...=)

us wit the girl..

thy are friendly and kind..=)


til then..
xoxo..



p.s:u're very funny seriously. =____=

No comments: