Wednesday, September 30, 2009

♥Baby Casper♥


supposed to have lunch wit my dear stephy at saturday..bt due to i got to help my mom work tat time..so cancelled...duhhh...wil find u soon my dear..=)
okay..stil i had lunch wit my sis at the garden which my sis was craving for it so long...and now FINALLY!!




the food nt bad tho....like it...=)
after had lunch..thn rushed to my mom office...hehe..i noe im a good girl..LOL!!
after worked..and yeah...went to my grandmom's hse..becoz it was the cutie baby 1st birthday party..
the 10kg birthday cake..=)

baby casper yap..=D


and her mom took this out..haha...so cute right?=)


and here...her mom and her sweetie baby..=)



and here...the happy family...
ohh yea...never mention who's baby is this...the baby is belongs to my cousin..
which is standing at the right wan..=)


and here light up the candle..=)


birthday songs..=)


1..2..3..blow =D

the mom cecelia and the baby casper..=)



baby casper...u noe we love u so much...muacks^^
my mom bought him 2 baby tee and 1 baby jeans from baby GAP..=)
and of coz a angpao..haha




ciaoz..






p.s:OMG!!!

No comments: