Tuesday, May 19, 2009

=D



ohh yea...another day out wit my babe anna again,went to did my facial actually..bt thn i don like to walk alone..or even shopping alone...so i tried to asked my babe to acc me...luckily she can..haha..she waited for me to finished my facial le..it took around 2 hours...hw sweet is her??haha...

went to s.w aftertat...nothing to shop oso...its bored...hehe













saw a fairlady infront of my car whn im on the way goin to fetched my babe..=)..its nice!!!LOL!!







at gasoline...i don really like their food...=='''





and we took sticker photo..coz anna said tat its been an age we dint take sticker photo dy..so here we go...haha

editing...=)








my fat face...=(





my babe ever...=)






i wil try my best to post for my next post..coz im dman tired in these fewdays...so...im LAZY~!!



ciaoz...



No comments: