Wednesday, March 11, 2009

fun time



7/3/09..sat..supposed went to had dinner wit my dear staphanie them...bt thn some of them said cancelled by the time...so i thought cant out dy..bt i had received my dear staphanie msg..she told me tat she was prepared and went out dy..and thn i told her..bt thy said cancelled dy..thn she was get shocked and blur..haha..bt at the end..some of them came and fetched me..i was rushing all the way..coz thy said thy r on the way to fetched me suddenly..Lolz..i noe my dear stephanie gt asked them y told me tat cancelled??so thy came and fetched me....see hw good was my dear stephanie...muacks..hehe..love u all the time...=)..bt luckily i stil can make up and etc...muahaha..we all went to had dinner at kuala selangor..keke..nice right??and our dinner was started at 10 something..lolz..i think it can counted as supper dy..bt who care??we did enjoyed there..=D..and we headed down to barcelona aftertat..be4 we in..we saw 1 big group chinese guys ran out from barcelona suddenly..and fighting outside barcelona...OMG!!!thy kept punched and kicked..kicked tat dude head wit shoes somemore..wth..sure pain til can die..haha..fighted til the guy cant even stand dy..and 1 of them,his tops wit blood..OMG!!!i was so scared tat time..dunno y..Lolz..erm..we in around 1 something..i noe it was late..haha..we did enjoyed there..=)...something happened after club..bt i don wan to mention it again...=)..coz it was too long if i tel u all here..*u noe i noe la hor my dear?* off to home 4am something..
at kuala selangor..=)
the girls..=)

me and my dear staphanie..others i cant rmb their name..sry..haha..
my dear stephanie..muacks..=)
6/3/09..fri..went to had dinner at hartamas..guess wat??we had korean bbq as our dinner..the restaurant called DAORAE...it was quite nice..bt dunno y i cant really eat tat day..so sry my dear..hehe...and we had alcoholic drinks...korean alcoholic drinks......!!!dunno wat to say...it make my dear stephanie felt fainted aftertat..haha...we did enjoyed ourself all the time..=)..we caught a movie at kepong after our dinner..we watched LOVE MATTERS...it was a very very funny movie..bt of coz all the funny part is 18sx...muahaha..off to home around 2am i think..=)
pictures time..=)


























my dear my dear..=)

say cheers!!!!!!haha
this....errr...i don really like..alcoholic wit 19.5%...juz a small bottle..==

the sweet couple...=)

us wit alvin..



take 1
take 2 and cheers..=D
me look fat here coz of the stupid jacket..=(

wit the korean chef...

stephanie...=)
omg!!!i noe my pose is so damn...=='''
my dear goin tipsy dy..LOL!!!!!!












p.s:i did really enjoyed my single life now..=)
p.p.s:and thx my dear stephanie always caring of me all the time..hearts u..muacks..

No comments: