Wednesday, November 11, 2009

greenbox♥


28/10/09..went to cheong k wit my babe phinn...
and we had our brunch at there..which mean greenbox..
and our brunch is...is...is....tidbits...LOL!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!





26/10/09...
went to greenbox wit my cousin...
nothing much to talk..
pictures here...

me and pik koon...






phinn...=)


LOL!!!!!!!tiring punya macam...LOL!!








25/10/09..
went to 1u wit babe phinn and my baby weikiat..=)
and simple shopping day...

look like a giant..haha

camwhored again be4 goin..

went to watched the football matched after 1u wit the gang..
ManU vs Liverpool...
and i wan to say again....liverpool suckkk~!!!!!




and here...i dunno whr i went d...hahahahah!!
think its a simple day out wit my lil sis agnes...=)

i felt tat i look damn dull without makeup nowadays...duhhh







ciaoz..


p.s:i do u very much..

No comments: