Sunday, August 2, 2009



hey all....im here againnnn~!!!!!!Lolz...
the others day went out wit my cousin last few weeks...=)
camwhored at her house and my hse be4 we went out...









black & white hueyy...=D


me and my pretty cousin...






Ashley...


wit her puppy name happy..=)



we went to 1u aftertat..met up wit her frens...i met 2 new frens..=)


me..=)


new fren evvon..=)


4 of us...


again..huey,lovey,evvon and ashley..=D





me,ashley and lovey went to had wan tan mee aftertat which is nearby seapark i think..
and we went for beer after wan tan mee...some of the guys joined in aftertat..=)


me and lovey..=)


we ordered much more than tat...=D


LOL!!!



and here....look who's the cuttest??LOL!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TADDAAAHHH~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




louis??kenny??wai cheung??


and ashley kept took picture there...haha





im promoting i-phone here...Lolz




tats all...ciaoz..=)



p.s:u're impossible to find..

No comments: