Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kenny's birthday at PD..


hey all...im here again...=)
went to PD wit my cousin's last few weeks..jz to celebrated her fren's birthday party..
so i met some new frens there..thy are funny...=D


the guys...=)

and the girls...Lolz...yes...jz 2 girls and 6 guys...=)


my sweettt cousin..ashley..=)

the guys again...hehe


and thy went for swimming aftertat..bt due to my nose problem..so i cant swim..too bad..=(
bt its okay for me actually..coz i took quite alot of photos whn thy are playing there...=D

kenny and the sweet couple..


look at them..FUN!!!


its your turn ashley...haha


eddy...=)
went for dinner aftertat...

weng jun,louis,eng tat and kenny

the VIP karaoke room...=)


and the birthday cake here...nice!!!






everyone's forced him to finished it be4 blowed...hahah


chivas and skyjuice...=)

the guys...and added in 2 guys behind..=)


AND NOW!!this is the gang...=)



the mess after K.O!!bt except me..im stil O.K...LOL!!!


my bodoh ashley...=)





we planned to malacca..luckily all the guys was like "ON"!!!haha...hw good??=)




and im here at malacca...=D



the chicken rice ball...





and the very famous DURIAN CENDOL...=D



and now look here...LOL!!!

wat r u doin there ashley??


LOL!!!!!!!!








p.s:i wish i can get wat i wan...god bless me... (:

No comments: